John Mehrzad, our panel member and a barrister at Littleton Chambers will be delivering the seminar. The sessions will give a first-hand insight, from a legal perspective to the independent reviews into British Cycling and the British Equestrian Federation.
The seminar will cover the following topics:
- Terms of reference
- Selection of panel members
- Procedural safeguards
- Investigations and interviews
- Report and publication
Who should attend?
- National Governing Bodies
- Sporting clubs
- Lawyers working with national and international federations, leagues and professional clubs
- Government officials and policy makers with an interest in sport
- Sports Marketing, Media and Sponsorship professionals
|Start||End||Description||In Association With|