SEMINAR: INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATIONS
Sport Resolutions, in association with Littleton Chambers,will be holding its second seminar of 2018 on Thursday 6th September at 1 Salisbury Square in London.
John Mehrzad, our panel member and a barrister at Littleton Chambers will be delivering the seminar. The sessions will give a first-hand insight, from a legal perspective to the independent reviews into British Cycling and the British Equestrian Federation.
Provisional Seminar Programme:
13.00 – 13.15 Registration
13.15 – 14.15 First session
14.15 – 14.30 Break
14.30 – 15.30 Second session
15.30 – 16.30 Networking
The seminar will cover the following topics:
- Terms of reference
- Selection of panel members
- Procedural safeguards
- Investigations and interviews
- Report and publication
Who should attend?
- National Governing Bodies
- Sporting clubs
- Lawyers working with national and international federations, leagues and professional clubs
- Government officials and policy makers with an interest in sport
- Sports Marketing, Media and Sponsorship professionals