Edwin Glasgow CBE QC
Independent Chairman | Management Board
Edwin is a barrister with 39 Essex Chambers and was appointed as Chair of Sport Resolutions (UK) on 1st January 2016.
Edwin has extensive experience in commercial and general litigation, as counsel, arbitrator and mediator. He has served as a judge on several prestigious panels and lectured on law and advocacy around the world. He is renowned for his advocacy and forensic skills but also as a popular and approachable arbitrator and a successful mediator. Edwin was awarded a CBE for services to the City of London in 1998.
Edwin's appointments include:
- Panel member of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre
- President, International Tribunal of the FIA
- Vice-President of the International Court of Appeal of the FIA 2009-2014
- Judge and arbitrator, Premier League Disciplinary Panel.
- Judge and arbitrator, Rugby Football Union Disciplinary Panel
- Arbitrator and mediator, Sports Dispute Resolution Panel
- President, International Advocacy Training Council 2010-2015