- Sport: Rugby Union
- Issue: Appeal Arbitration
- Type: Regulation & Governance
- Tribunal: David Casement QC , Janice Shardlow, Desmond Smith
- Decision date: 14 July 2016
- Outcome: Appeal dismissed
The appeals of both the RFL and the Club were dismissed. The decision of the Tribunal therefore stands. The parties have agreed that there will be no order as to costs irrespective of the outcome of the appeals.
Should you require Sport Resolutions to conduct and manage an investigation, review or inquiry, please contact us.