Sport Resolutions is an independent, not-for-profit, dispute resolution service for sport based in the United Kingdom.
We were established by the main stakeholder groups in sport. Our aim is to provide an expert, speedy and cost effective alternative to internal appeals processes and court-based litigation. We provide sport specific arbitration and mediation services and operate the National Anti-Doping Panel (NADP) and National Safeguarding Panel (NSP).
Two-thirds of our income is self generated through service level agreements with NGBs, arbitration and mediation fees, training and room hire. One third of our income is received from UK Sport to provide a service to organisations in the Olympic and Paralympic high performance sport system.
Some of the significant cases we have helped to resolve/ involved in the process are:
- Queens Park Rangers v EFL
- UK Anti-Doping v Joanna Blair
- IAAF v Kipyegon Bett
- RFU v Ashley Johnson
- International Tennis Federation v Sara Errani
- IAAF v Violah Jepchumba
- UK Anti-Doping v Eric Molina
- The FA v Wayne Shaw
- UKAD v Zak Hardaker
- The FA v Chelsea & Tottenham
- The FA v Joey Barton
- Ilie Nastase v ITF
- Aljaz Bedene & Lawn Tennis Association v ITF
- UK Anti-Doping v Tyson Fury
- ITF v Dan Evans
- Salford Red Devils v RFL
- UK Anti-Doping vs Jonathan Tiernan-Locke (the UK's first biological passport case)
- Aaron Cook vs Taekwondo UK
- The FA vs John Terry
- Coach A vs National Governing Body
- World Professional Billiards and Snooker Association vs John Higgins and Pat Mooney
- Marvin Andrews and Trinidad & Tobago Football Federation
- Christine Ohuruogu vs British Olympic Association
- Cycling Independent Review
- The FA Independent Child Sex Abuse Review
- LTA Independent Review
We are based in central London at our 1 Salisbury Square Arbitration and Mediation Centre. We also hold hearings and mediations throughout the UK as required by the parties to a dispute.
Should you require Sport Resolutions to conduct and manage an investigation, review or inquiry, please contact us.