The Board of Sport Resolutions is limited to 12 in number. It is made up of a maximum of seven independent non-executive directors; a maximum of four representative directors who are nominated by the member organisations; and the chief executive officer in an ex-officio capacity.
The Board of the organisation shall:
(A) be the ultimate decision-making body and accordingly exercise all of the powers of the organisation
(B) be responsible for setting the strategy of the organisation
(C) maintain and demonstrate a clear division between the Board’s management and oversight role and the executive’s operational role
The Board has a number of sub-committees which report into the Board:
- The National Anti-Doping Panel Board
- The National Safeguarding Panel Board
- The Panel Appointments & Review Committee (PARC)
- The Marketing and Service Development Committee (MSDC)
- The Audit and Risk Committee (ARC)
- The Nominations Committee
Should you require Sport Resolutions to conduct and manage an investigation, review or inquiry, please contact us.