The board of directors of Sport Resolutions is made up of a maximum of seven independent non-executive directors; nine representative directors who are nominated by each of the member organisations; and the chief executive officer.
Annual General Meeting
In the autumn of each year the board of directors meet to appoint individuals to sit on the management board and four sub-committees of the board.
Management Board (Chairman - Edwin Glasgow)
The Management Board is responsible for overseeing the running of the business. It is made up of an independent Chair, four independent non-executive directors, three directors representing the member organisations, and the executive director/chief executive. The Management Board meets four times a year.
The Board has a number of sub-committees which report into the Management Board
- The National Anti-Doping Panel Board
- The National Safeguarding Panel Board
- The Panel Appointments & Review Committee (PARC)
- The Marketing and Service Development Committee (MSDC)
- The Audit and Risk Committee (ARC)
- The Nominations Committee
- The Workplace Strategy Group