Sport Resolutions offers a full range of dispute resolution services which are administered by an experienced secretariat in conjunction with a prestigious panel of sport specialist arbitrators and mediators.
The services we provide:
· Panel nominations and appointments
· Investigations and Reviews
· Advisory opinions
· Training and Consultancy
· Dispute resolution clauses
· Hire of rooms for hearings, arbitrations, mediations and video conferencing
To access our arbitration and mediation services, all parties to a dispute must consent to the process. This is done in one of three ways:
- The rules of a sporting organisation allow for recourse to Sport Resolutions (UK) or the Sports Dispute Resolution Panel (SDRP);
- The contract/agreement in dispute contains a clause referring disputes should they arise to Sport Resolutions (UK) / SDRP, or;
- The parties to the dispute agree in writing to submit the dispute to Sport Resolutions (UK) /SDRP for arbitration/mediation.